P2PoolMining Community Support

Just Moved To Miami Pool  

RSS

waztim
(@waztim)
January 1, 2018 1:59 am  

My D3 is mining a little low on Hash, but stats page showing my DASH wallet address is jumping around up and down from 2.3 gh/s to 19+ gh/s. This will obviously effect my payout. HELP!!!

ReplyQuote
P2PoolMining
(@p2poolmining)
Estimable Member Admin
January 1, 2018 12:58 pm  
Posted by: waztim

My D3 is mining a little low on Hash, but stats page showing my DASH wallet address is jumping around up and down from 2.3 gh/s to 19+ gh/s. This will obviously effect my payout. HELP!!!

From the location that your miner is running, open up a browser and go to our P2Pool node listing and check the PING and GWTL for your miner's connection using the link below;

http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/

Check to ensure that the PING and GWTL times are as low as possible. You may need to switch to a P2Pool node that is closer to your location to get a lower latency for your miner.

ReplyQuote
vllgsscr001
(@vllgsscr001)
January 11, 2018 6:14 pm  

Just move to Miami pool, but since I move to this pool my miners be loosing connectivity to the network, I have 5 miners, also saw that some of them have best shares on the millions but some don't even reach 50k shares one of them not even a 1k best share, why is that?

ReplyQuote
P2PoolMining
(@p2poolmining)
Estimable Member Admin
January 14, 2018 12:36 pm  
Posted by: vllgsscr001

Just move to Miami pool, but since I move to this pool my miners be loosing connectivity to the network, I have 5 miners, also saw that some of them have best shares on the millions but some don't even reach 50k shares one of them not even a 1k best share, why is that?

See our previous comment and check your PING and GWTL times for the pool you are trying to mine on. Most connectivity issues are due to the miner's location and connectivity.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register