P2PoolMining Community Support

Missing payouts  

RSS

TartanCapt
(@tartancapt)
December 28, 2017 4:29 pm  

So In looking at my stats, I should be getting about .001 dash per found block.  On the 26th when block 793871 was found, I got paid.  So then blocks 793913, 793988, 794042 are found and I didn't get paid.  Then block 794255 is found and I again get paid.  Then blocks 794249, 794315, 794391 are found and no payments.  Then block 794478 is found and I got paid, however the time is off by about 30 minutes.  Then 4 more blocks are found, and I get one payment that I cannot tie to the correct block because the timing is off.

So then another puzzle.  As I'm watching the pool and my wallet, a block is found.  I see a notification of an incoming transaction to my wallet.  I record the amount when I see it hit the wallet.  Then check back a few minutes later to find the transaction is no longer displayed in my wallet.

Can any of this be explained?  I'm missing so many payouts, I don't think I can hang out here much longer but I'm willing to wait if someone my be able to help me fix this.

ReplyQuote
TartanCapt
(@tartancapt)
December 28, 2017 4:49 pm  

So I just checked the coinpayments block explorer and it shows me getting paid for all those blocks.  WTF is up?

ReplyQuote
TartanCapt
(@tartancapt)
December 28, 2017 7:10 pm  

So another block get's found and no payout.  I guess I'm out until this get's fixed.

ReplyQuote
P2PoolMining
(@p2poolmining)
Estimable Member Admin

ReplyQuote
waztim
(@waztim)
January 4, 2018 11:31 am  

I am missing the last 2 payout from Miami Node for 4 Jan. Address is XwuvHbZifEKttpUey48H5W5FmZRFM4dJF4 

Thanks for the help

ReplyQuote
waztim
(@waztim)
January 4, 2018 12:15 pm  

Actually I am missing payouts 5 payouts. What is going on?

ReplyQuote
waztim
(@waztim)
January 6, 2018 2:28 pm  
XwuvHbZifEKttpUey48H5W5FmZRFM4dJF4  7.08 GH/s 0.00 H/s (0.00%) 88209.114 (5.78G) 14h 52m 14s

no shares yet

ReplyQuote
waztim
(@waztim)
January 6, 2018 2:30 pm  

How can that be. I found a block for the pool yesterday. I gotta pull chocks, payouts are inconsistent and crazy. 5 blocks found today and only 2 payout, timy ones at that. What is going on with this pool.

ReplyQuote
waztim
(@waztim)
January 6, 2018 2:34 pm  

Bye, I set you as my 3rd backup.

ReplyQuote
P2PoolMining
(@p2poolmining)
Estimable Member Admin
January 7, 2018 11:22 am  
Posted by: waztim

Bye, I set you as my 3rd backup.

Sorry to see you go...

Unfortunately, the blocks in question did not payout to anyone, no fault of our pool or any pool for that matter. All of the blocks in question were orphaned. Therefore, regardless of where you might have been mining you would not have been paid out for those blocks.

P2Pool does not hold on to your earnings like other pools. We have no minimum payouts!

When a block is found your miner is paid based on the share proportion reflected in the share chain at that time for your miner. Hence, the smaller payouts. However, you get paid with every block found by P2Pool, not just the pool you are mining on, but every P2Pool node in the network!

Payouts are paid throughout the day, your predicted payout is the amount you will receive when the next block is found. As long as the block is added to the block chain and not orphaned.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register